Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
You automatically accept all of the terms and conditions of this agreement as stated herein by using the Internet service provided by Dargal Solutions Inc. (DSI) on behalf of itself and on behalf of DSI. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Service. You further agree to abide by all of the terms which may be changed by DSI from time to time by notice published on the web site, sent by email, by letter, or by fax to you.
- Your Equipment: It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer system meets the current minimum requirements stated by DSI as being necessary to use the service. As Internet technology changes, your computer equipment may cease to be adequate to access the service. In such event, your remedy will be to upgrade your equipment or terminate this agreement.
- Fees and Charges: You agree to pay such fees and charges, including applicable taxes, incurred in connection with the provision of and/or use of the service through your account in accordance with the rates and terms established. Rates and terms may be amended by DSI upon reasonable notice to you. You understand it is your responsibility to pay any registrar fees charged in the registration or yearly renewal of your domain.
- Responsibility for Content: You are solely responsible for the data on your computer and your website. DSI strongly suggests you implement a regular backup of your important data and install a virus scanning program. DSI will not assume any responsibility, loss, or damages for the acts or omissions of any individual who uses the service. DSI shall not in any way be responsible for copyright or legal trademark infringement of any domain name or website contents. You may not resell access to services provided by DSI unless a separate reseller agreement is signed.
- Limitation of Liability: The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and use of the service is at your own risk. DSI makes no representations or warranties of any nature whatsoever, either express or implied, with respect to the service. None of the Company or its suppliers or affiliates warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software, or other material accessible on the Internet is free of harmful components. DSI will not be liable for any damages whatsoever including without limitation damages or loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss arising out of the use or inability to use the services provided by DSI. You assume total responsibility and risk for access to or use of Internet content. Although reasonable attempts are made to respect privacy to the extent we can control it, you understand that DSI can not guarantee privacy of information transmitted to and from the Internet.
- Post No SPAM or Viruses. You hereby covenant that you will not send unsolicited commercial email or post unsolicited commercial messages, including without restriction chain letters to Usenet newsgroups. You are further prohibited from posting or transmitting any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component or inhibit another Internet user from using or enjoying the Internet and their computer. You shall pay to DSI its normal maintenance fees of a minimum of $150.00/hour to recover maintenance time it incurs to return its service to its original condition.
- Termination: This Agreement may be terminated with your written notice, effective at the end of the current month. DSI may suspend, restrict, or terminate the service and this agreement at any time without cause or compensation. Termination may occur if (i) the operations or efficiency of the service is impaired by the use of your account or web site; or (ii) any amount is past due from you to DSI; or (iii) there has been or is any breach of any term or condition of this Agreement. DSI shall have no responsibility to notify any third party of such termination or suspension.
Dargal Solutions Inc. - we rock!